- Design Principles: Advice on how to construct maps in any virtual globe so not software specific.
- HowTo: Specific advice how to do things in Google Earth
- Experiments: Projects I've done worth discussing
- GE Wish List: Things I would like to see in Google Earth
- Project Review: Reviews of the work of others
Since Design Principles are the most numerous and important posts on this blog here's a complete list as of today:
3D Rears its Ugly Head Again
2005 - 2015: the Lost Decade of Neo-Geography?
Google Earth: Poster or Database?
Map Design Improvements
Talk: Design in Google Earth
Think Old Newspapers
Tufte ideas on Google Earth Projects II
Tufte ideas on Google Earth Projects
Folders: The 3 x 4 x 5 rule
Folders as Picture Frames
Can't See the Wood for the Gerrymandering
Introductions II - By Video
What You're Gonna Tell 'Em - Introductions
Death to Acronyms
Introductions Help Your Users
Good Icon Design