- Practical Doc (self assessment questions and answers, explicit instructions)
- KMZ file (it says it's on Blackboard in the documentation)
- Google Earth Tour Builder tour of earthquakes in San Francisco
It was part of a recent first level course for Geographers here at Southampton University.
- Teaches students about earthquake amplification and liquefaction using YouTube videos
- Uses Google Earth Tour Builder
- Uses a 'clipping' technique for just showing a sub section of a YouTube video (howto)
- Gets students to create 3 locations and then choose one of the three and justify it in the description box.
It's published under a CC edit but share alike license so please go ahead and use it.