How To Make Your own Presentation:
- You will need a Google Account so you can create Google docs and to be able to produce a Presentation in docs.
- In Google Docs create your presentation (relevant help).
- Click Share (top right) > Publish/Embed then copy the link that appears under the 'Your document is viewable at'. Paste this text (beginnin "https://..." into cell C2 of this spreadsheet. Select the big cell with lots of text below it and right click > Copy.
- Back in GEarth, select 'temporary places' in the places column and right click > Paste. Click on the cross to the left of 'KmlFile' to expand your list. You've just created a set of 10 placemarks with links to your presentation. If your presentation is less than 10 slides long you can delete the unnecessary placemarks.
- Choose your starting position, generally you want to start with a high view covering all the locations if that's possible. Select the ''Presentation" folder and create a tour flying from here to your first location (tour creation howto). Call it something sensible, e.g. "tour 1"
- Drag your Tour up the list until it is above the "**Click for Slide1**" text
- You can now test your presentation, double click the tour then when its complete, click the line "**Click for Slide1" and you should see your presentation slide in.
- Repeat steps 5 and 6 creating lots of tours that you drag inbetween the slide placemarks.
- Select the KmlFile icon and Right click > save as to save the presentation.