Good Practice Points:
- In areas with little topography to help fix the eye, adding placemarks helps
- Flight paths when covering large distances, should be looped
- Keep bearing North wherever possible
- Add annotations to help users see features you are referring to
- Use a tour as an introduction and point out features that you think are good that users might otherwise miss in your content.
- Putting a tour in a GE plugin like this with this gadget saves you having to instruct the user how to set up the GE client if you need them to turn on layers like terrain and turn off roads.